CPI-UP Advertising LTD. is an international media buying agency from Dublin, Ireland. We are quite new as a business name but not a newcomer within mobile advertising market.
Our business model specialises and focuses on mobile web advertising and in app advertising worldwide. Having a solid client base that is growing rapidly, this is the time to join if you are looking for a career that allows you to autonomies your working week and grow and progress within a controlled and supportive environment.
The successful Sales Manager will be responsible for direct sales of digital media advertising across both agencies and direct clients. All this with a view to building a strong and developed pipeline of business, growing month on month, whilst maximizing customer retention through developing relationships with new and key accounts. This position is perfect for anyone who has drive and tenacity, and is looking to join a company with likeminded people and excellent earning potential. This is a junior role that will provide the chance to join a company that offers real career opportunities. Training will be provided on the services which are provided.
• Maintain existing clients and develop new clients by cold calling, and always be looking for opportunities.
• Represent the company as a market leader in what we do, and ensure that works are completed in a timely and cost effective manner.
• Work towards agreed sales targets / objectives.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Familiar with mobile industry and advertising industry
• Previous sales experience an advantage
• Comfortable in a competitive environment, with evidence of personal ambition to improve
• 3rd level qualification – must have ability to compose professional proposals, with correct use of grammar and proper sentence construction – must be able to clearly set out proposals, and compose method statements in due course if required.
• Team player
• Ability to think quickly and adapt to unforeseen challenges quickly
• Confident, outgoing personality
• Native English speaker
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €22,000.00 /year
If you want to join our friendly team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org